Sunday, June 29, 2008

hot hot heat holiday

yesterday, i didnt sleep. cz i cant sleep and i dont know why. i juz cant sleep!

flashback............
i went out and i got home at about 4am i guess. i saw my mom still watching cable. i thought she's waiting for me cz she always does. hehe.. i ask my mom "tak tido lg ke?" and my mom simply answer " eh! org da puas tido br je bgn ni haa.."

kahkahkakhah.. she woke up and wacthing tv! susah nk tgk mak aku bgn pg2 semate nak tgk cite hang tuah zaman p.ramlee!

so, me and my mom enjoying p.ramlee's with color movie hang tuah.



at about 9.45 am, i was still awake for about more than 24hrs... LOL!
my friend, ayat_pokokcherry called me asking " tak pegi gathering ke, jom ar aku tunggu ko kat tangkak, kite pegi saing"

so, i got myself ready and steer my perodua hanjeng to tangkak. i met ayat and his fine chick! and i met old friend of mine apis_tispana.

the gathering is in batu pahat so we took about 2 hrs plus to get there. agak ngantuk laa mate bwk kete.. si apam (mr. moderator) bwk kete lembab! luckily my lady-friend teman me, by phone laa.. she keep texting me!
when we got this place called benteng perserai. we saw a lot of k-car enthusiast! nice! a lot of modification we can see there...


my car next to yuz's pinky hello kitty car.


sum of other cars pic!

"belek.. belek jugak kete... perot lapar ni" said me! hahaha..
so.. what we got in bp eh...

nasi baryani mohd syah is so famous that people from all over Malaysia.

pic courtesy from bp.org thx!

after lunch.. we went to a famous lake garden in bp called tasik y
we had talked cock here and there.. hahaha... and lastly, we snapped sum image to remain the memory of the enthusiast gath!




oh yaa... forgot to mention plak... there was a birthday boy in the event, his name is yuz with pinky hello kitty car. he said singaporean loves to see his car but he doesnt noe, actually the singaporean been thinking why this fella paint his car in pink! LOL! whatever man.. hahahaha..

then, i drv alone back home and arrivied about 11 or 12 am... hahaha.. and got myself unconscious for 12hrs!

but i have alot of fun yesterday!

No comments: